19 Oct The Hunt for the Holy Grail – SEMA 2023
The Hunt Begins!
SEMA 2023 is right around the corner, and DuraSlic is doing it right. DuraSlic’s latest cutting-edge coating, XtremeHG, is shaking up the detailing industry. Often referred to as the Holy Grail of ceramic coatings, XtremeHG is become a must-have in detail shops.
Now, an entire case of XtremeHG is up for grabs at SEMA. DuraSlic is teaming up with other big-time brands to give away the ULTIMATE detailing bundle. One winner is scoring products from 3D, Lake Country, FLEX, and many more. Will you take up the challenge and join the hunt? There’s over $3,000 worth of detailing products up for grabs. Take a look at how to participate and win big.
- The Hunt for the Holy Grail will begin on Tuesday, October 31 – the first day of the SEMA 2023 show at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- All hunters will need to visit the DuraSlic booth (#52263 in the West Hall) to begin the quest.
- The Hunt will be different each day of the show with the final prize drawing taking place on Friday.
- Booth staff will direct hunters to a QR code, which prompts the first question of the journey.
- Hunters will face their first challenge – it’s up to you to answer the question correctly to advance to the next location!
- Questions will take hunters all over the West Hall to all kinds of great car care brands.
- Upon completion of the hunt, hunters will be asked to enter their email address in order to be entered into the Grand Prize drawing.
- Every hunter that completes the hunt should return to the DuraSlic booth to claim their reward for completing the hunt.
- Hunters can get extra credit (5 extra entries) for taking and posting a picture with a celebrity or influencer that has over 10,000 social media followers
- Winner of the Holy Grail Grand Prize will be contacted on Friday and will be shipped all Grand Prize items after the show ends.
- What’s in the Grand Prize? Stay tuned to @duraslic on Instagram. This is a massive prize that was born from collaboration between top industry brands to create the true Holy Grail of detailing and car care.
Any further questions can be answered by stopping by the DuraSlic SEMA booth during the quest! Happy hunting, we’ll see you there!