05 Oct DuraSlic is Ready for SEMA 2022
It’s almost showtime.
The biggest week in the automotive industry is fast approaching, and DuraSlic will be there in full force. DuraSlic is fired up and proud to announce an expanded presence at the SEMA 2022 show in Las Vegas, NV! Join us at the Las Vegas Convention Center from November 1st-4th and come see the difference DuraSlic is making for detailers and distributors. This year, DuraSlic is stepping up its game big time. At the DuraSlic booth, attendees will be able to get an up-close look at what DuraSlic brings to the detailing and automotive industry. Check out this quick rundown.
DuraSlic Show Features
- 10×20 booth in the West Hall (#55098)
- Booth will feature a Honda Hayabusa coated in DuraSlic Xtreme
- FlowX product demos with 2022 IDA Detailer of the Year Brian Finn
- Appearances from DuraSlic Detailer Network members
- Chemistry breakdowns with Steve Johnson, Director of Product development
- New product reveal
- Full product line on display
- Exclusive daily discounts on DuraSlic products
- Meeting opportunities for detailers and distributors
DuraSlic is a proud SEMA member and supporter of the automotive industry. Exhibiting at the biggest industry event of the year is something DuraSlic doesn’t take lightly. It’s going to be a great time in the booth, be sure to reach out and come see it!
About SEMA 2022
The SEMA show is organized by the Special Equipment Market Association (SEMA), which represents the multi-billion dollar aftermarket automotive industry. In addition to putting on the show at the Las Vegas Convention Center, the organization offers research, training, and other support within the automotive industry. The SEMA show will feature over 2,000 companies exhibiting on over 1 million square feet of space. In addition, over 150,000 attendees are planning on attending.
Not registered for the show? There’s still time!